Why use Family Wills and Estate Planning?.
- The Director, Samantha Hadfield, is a legally trained professional having qualified as a Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives in 2003 and a Solicitor in 2008 (non-practising). Samantha has over 15 years experience working within the legal sector and is now a proud Member of The Society of Will Writers.
- As a local family firm, we aim to offer our clients a personal service whilst at all times dealing with matters in a friendly and professional manner at a competitive price. We offer a free, no obligation initial meeting in the comfort of your own home, to discuss your wishes and thereafter, you will be given the appropriate advice in plain and simple English to enable you to protect your assets and safeguard your family’s financial future.
- We work to ensure that your estate and ultimately your family are protected without you having to worry that your estate may be drastically reduced when this is finally passed on.
- We work on a fixed fee basis only and you will be made fully aware of the costs involved at our initial meeting and before any work is undertaken. You can be confident that the price we quote is the price you will pay.
- Family Wills and Estate Planning Ltd is a member of The Society of Will Writers (SWW) and comply fully with its Code of Practice. The Society of Will Writers is a non-profit making self regulatory organization whose primary objectives are the advancement, education and ethical standards within the will writing profession.
To arrange a visit or if you just require some general advice, please call us on 01246 433787/07985 287245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org